The time to do meaningful work is now! Are you passionate about providing quality work? Are you hardworking, flexible and a diligent individual who wants to be a part of essential work in unparalleled times? Then consider joining Amer-Plus Janitorial & Maintenance and be a part of a fast-growing team of cleaning industry professionals to start your future today.
Amer-Plus Janitorial & Maintenance is currently looking for dedicated cleaning technicians to help provide cleaning services to our community base. As a cleaning technician, you will play an integral part in ensuring a healthier space to the community we serve.
- Reliable Transportation
- Mobile Phone (iOs or Android) required for use of company applications
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to enroll in Direct Deposit
- Clean and maintain janitor/storage closet and company vehicles in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain all equipment and supplies so they are clean and in a safe and operable condition.
- Ensure proper labeling on all cleaning chemical containers.
- Ensure proper dilution ratios of cleaning chemicals.
- Order cleaning supplies and/or restroom and breakroom supplies as required.
- Sweep entryway inside and out, dust and remove cobwebs, remove fingerprints and soil from doors and glass, vacuum mats, mop floors.
- Clean all public areas including lobby, reception area, elevators and stairwells.
- Straighten furniture –
- Empty all trash cans, replace liners and clean receptacles as needed.
- Dust horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean table tops, counter tops, sinks, microwaves and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, restock supplies.
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop all floor surfaces.
- Clean up spills on floors and carpets as necessary
- Perform other duties as requested or required by management.
These responsibilities are not all-inclusive and may vary among accounts, depending on business necessities, client, and industry requirements.
- Make good judgment decisions using ethical conduct
- Maintain high standards for work areas and appearance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- The ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods
- This position requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting over 30 pounds
- There is possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing or safety equipment
- The ability to use motorized equipment
- The ability to perform duties both indoors and outdoors in varying conditions including heat and cold
Amer-Plus Janitorial & Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer. At Amer-Plus Janitorial & Maintenance we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.